- The RV park is open for essential recreational travel. We are taking reservations and payment is required in full for reservations at this time.
- Remote check in procedure upon arrival.
- 6' social distancing and a face covering is REQUIRED to enter any building.
- Wear a mask if unable to keep 6' social distance even outside.
- The swimming pool is closed.
- The playground and fishing dock are open
- All showers are closed. One set of restrooms are open. RV’s are self-contained and we highly encourage you to use your own facilities.
- The office/store is staffed however we are making every effort to conduct remote and touchless transactions as much as possible.
- If you need assistance at the resort, please call us at (925) 684-9075.
- The laundry room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Face covering is required.
- The launch ramp is open. Self-launching is to be paid for in cash at the launch ramp. The fee is $15 for boats on single/double axel trailers, $10 to walk in a kayak or inflatable, and $20 for triple axle boat trailers. Simply use the envelopes provided by the launch ramp, write down your vehicle license plate number, insert cash into the envelope, detach the ticket from the envelope and hang from the rearview mirror with the number facing out. Insert envelope in the white launch box. Please come prepared with exact change.
- Sugar Barge Bar & Grill is temporarily closed. We will reopen when restrictions have loosened.
- Storage customers can still access their boats and RV’s as normal. There is no tractor launching/retrieving service at this time. Self launching at no charge is always available for storage customers.
- Fuel dock is open 24/7 self-serve with your credit/debit card.
- No boat rentals at this time
Please note that we are still maintaining and operating the resort. We care about your safety and our employee’s safety. As such, our employees are frequently cleaning our facilities. If you need to reach us for maintenance requests or questions or really anything at all, please call us at (925) 684-9075! We are in the office and paying attention to the resort. We have a dedicated team at Sugar Barge, and we look forward to serving you.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to quarantine, please do not enter our resort. While RV’s are standalone structures, we are a fairly dense community and not equipped for large scale quarantine conditions.