We’re open – with changes!
- Our RV Park is taking reservations.
- In Contra Costa County, a face covering is REQUIRED to enter a building or when 6” social distancing cannot be obtained.
- The swimming pool is open, however the playground is still closed.
- Restrooms and showers are open. RV’s are self-contained and we highly encourage you to use your own restroom/shower whenever possible.
- The office/store is open. We are practicing social distancing and only one or two persons from the same family are permitted in at a time with face covering. Whenever possible, we’ll conduct transactions over the phone and by debit/credit card. We’re making every effort to conduct “touchless transactions” whenever possible.
- The laundry room is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Face covering is required.
- Tent camping is open.
- No NEW rental trailer reservations are being taken at this time.
- The launch ramp is open. Self-launching is to be paid for in cash at the launch ramp. The fee is $15 for boats on single/double axel trailers, $5 to walk in a kayak or inflatable and $20 for triple axel boat trailers. Simply use the envelopes provided by launch ramp, write down your vehicle license plate number, insert cash into envelope, detach the ticket from envelope and hang from rear view mirror with number facing out. Insert envelope in white launch box. Please come prepared with exact change.
- Sugar Barge Bar & Grill is OPEN on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for outdoor dining, take-out and local delivery. We have BOAT-IN dockside pick-up or DRIVE-UP curbside pick-up. Call (925) 684-9332 to place an order and for pick-up.
- Storage customers can still access their boats and RV’s as normal. We have resumed valet tractor launching. However, we are still practicing social distancing, wearing masks and ask that customers do the same. We must have a release on file to transport customers in their boats during launching/retrieving.
- Marina store open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 8. Patrons MUST wear a face covering to enter. No more than 2 persons in the store at a time—6’ social distancing. Whenever possible, debit/credit card touchless transactions.
- Fuel dock is open 24/7 self-serve with your credit/debit card.
- Boat rentals have resumed.
Please note that we are still maintaining and operating the resort. We care about your safety and our employee’s safety. As such, our employees are frequently cleaning our facilities. If you need to reach us for maintenance requests or questions or really anything at all, please call us at (925) 684-9075! We are in the office and paying attention to the resort. We have a dedicated team at Sugar Barge, and we look forward to serving you.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to quarantine, please do not enter our resort. While RV’s are standalone structures, we are a fairly dense community and not equipped for large scale quarantine conditions.